BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Reminders from Clown

Easter is right around the corner. And just like ZJ the Ball said in an earlier post, this holiday reminds me of some things. I'm reminded of the same stuff ZJ said about Christmas during Easter time too, since the holidays are both based around the life of Christ.

Easter also reminds me that:
  • People sure do shop for lots of dress clothes around Easter.
  • Restaurants are packed on Easter!
  • Since Restaurants will be packed, you'd better make reservations early!
And speaking of dinner, why does it always have to be so traditional on holidays! Can't we just order out for pizza? Oh well...


Screenshot of a cutscene from
Forgiveness: The Second Chapter

Back on subject, Easter also reminds me of the time I got to share about the life of Christ! It happened in Forgiveness: The Second Chapter. I was a little scared to do it because I didn't think I was ready. But I just spoke what I knew was right and it turned out great!

Soon after that something crazy happened on that island, but you'll have to play the game to find out what!

Are you scared to do something? Just remember four things:
  • Try not to do it on an empty stomach!
  • Make sure to ask God for help!
  • Do it the way YOU feel you need to do it! Don't just do what someone else does without thinking.
  • Be confident that if what you are trying to do is the right thing, and it's what God wants, that He will be there to support you!
See you next time and have a fantastic Easter! I wonder where I'll eat Easter dinner this year...

This post was by Clown
Clown is a main character in the Forgiveness RPG Series and has other cameos in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. You can get the second game in the Forgiveness RPG series, Forgiveness: The Second Chapter, in a boxed version for $9.95!