BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Monday, September 5, 2011

Unfamiliar Territory

Hi! It's me, Esther! I'm from Forgiveness: The RPG Series. This is my first post on the Breakthrough Gaming Blog! How are you?

A lot of you are just starting a new year of school! That can be exciting, but scary as well!

When I first started at a new school, I was very scared. I didn't know who to talk to, or who to avoid. It was uncomfortable for me sitting in a classroom and a public lunch area. It was all new to me!

But Jimmy encouraged me! He showed me in the Bible what I needed to do; I needed to be myself!

He reminded me of Psalm Chapter 139, where it says that I am wonderfully made by God. I was made unique, with my own feelings and personality! I didn't need to let fear of new things keep me from being who I am!

I'm the type of person who likes to learn new things, so I did the best I could on my homework.

I also wanted to learn even more! So I joined some clubs that met after school. I met some great new people, and they learned from me and I learned from them! School is a great time!

That didn't mean I didn't have problems in school, but when you have a good Biblical base in life, you know where to go when you need help. You'll know that God is always there to hear your problem and show you a way to solve it!

Have a great year at school everyone, and remember to be yourself! Be the person God made you to be!

This post was by Esther
Esther is a main character in the Forgiveness RPG Series and has other cameos in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. You can get the first game in the Forgiveness RPG series, Forgiveness: The First Chapter, in a boxed version for $9.95 or you can download the game for $4.99!