BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving 2014!

Yes, I know it's still October, but I'm just so excited! It's going to be another great year to thank the Lord! We all have something to be thankful for!

Like last year, I want to direct you to a 2010 blog I wrote titled "Why Thank God at Thanksgiving?" I think it will help with your Thanksgiving celebrations, so make sure to check it out!

Have a great start of the holiday season!

This post was by Clown
Clown is a main character in the Forgiveness RPG Series and has other cameos in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. You can get the first game in the Forgiveness RPG series, Forgiveness: The First Chapter, in a boxed version for $9.95 or you can download the game for $4.99!