BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Autumn 2010!

Hello everyone! It's autumn 2010! That means for most cooler weather and leaves falling from the trees! Autumn was a great time for me growing up. My sister and I always did our first clean up of the leaves every October! And then came Thanksgiving! Those were some great times!

As we grew up though, my sister and I went our own separate ways. We wanted to meet up and talk more often, but it didn't happen. We were both so busy! I hadn't seen my sister for a very long time, but I got to see her again during the events of Forgiveness: The Third Chapter. I was hoping for a great visit, but it didn't start off that way. Play the game and find out what happened!

You have family, right? Tell them how much you appreciate them this season! Not only will that make them happy, but God will be happy, too! This is Clown, signing out! See ya next time!

This post was by Clown
Clown is a main character in the Forgiveness RPG Series and has other cameos in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. You can get the first game in the Forgiveness RPG series, Forgiveness: The First Chapter, in a boxed version for $9.95 or you can download the game for $4.99!