BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School Again!

Hi! It's me, Esther! I'm from Forgiveness: The RPG Series. Clown and I decided to remind our readers of blog posts from the past! Clown will post next time and I'm doing this post!

About 3 years ago, I posted about starting at a new school! You might be in a new school this year. I think my blog post will help you as you go into the next school year!

Thanks for reading and see you next time!

This post was by Esther
Esther is a main character in the Forgiveness RPG Series and has other cameos in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. You can get the first game in the Forgiveness RPG series, Forgiveness: The First Chapter, in a boxed version for $9.95 or you can download the game for $4.99!