BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zippy's Sister

Zippy the Circle here!

I was really disappointed at my sister on her birthday. It was the birthday that happened during the events of Tina's Pinball Game.

She was being such a brat about loosing at that pinball game...

But when I analyzed it, and thought before I spoke, I realized the best thing I could do was to give her space and time to cool off. It turned out fine in the end!

Do you have a little brother or sister? Maybe you're the little brother or sister? God decided to give us older siblings, younger siblings, or no siblings. But no matter the situation, He wants you to be good to the people around you! The Bible says so in Galatians Chapter 5 Verses 22 to 26.

How can you be a better sibling? How can you be a help to them?

This post was by Zippy the Circle
Zippy the Circle is featured in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. He is the main character in his debut game, Zippy the Circle. You can get more information about the Zippy the Circle series here!