BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Liking or Loving?



I have a habit of using the word "love" too freely. If we really look at 1st Corinthians Chapter 13 (specifically verses 4 through 7 of chapter 13), true love is no joke!

Even through it's a habit to say "I LOVE Tuesdays," I need to try and break it. Why? Because I don't view Tuesdays as something too important, it should be: "I LIKE Tuesdays."

I like Tuesdays!
I like recess at school!
I like chocolate ice cream!

I love God!

What do you like, and who do you love?

This post was by ZJ the Ball
ZJ the Ball is featured in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games, including his debut game, ZJ the Ball. You can buy a boxed version of the computer / video game for $9.95 here or you can download the game for $4.99 here!