BREAKTHROUGH GAMING BLOG
The official blog of Breakthrough Gaming
Read news, updates, and get a behind-the-scenes look at Breakthrough Gaming!


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Practice!


I really like to snowboard! But I didn't get good overnight. When I first started, I kept falling off again and again.

But I kept remembering why I wanted to snowboard. I wanted to snowboard because (1) It was really fun and (2) I knew it was a great way to share my faith with others.

Sometimes sports columnists for newspapers ask how I can be so calm and focused, and how I can keep a good attitude when I win or loose a race. It's because before every race, I pray and ask God to help me do my best and have fun. And to be safe!

Remember why you are doing something and keep practicing!

This post was by Zippy the Circle
Zippy the Circle is featured in many Breakthrough Gaming computer / video games. He is the main character in his debut game, Zippy the Circle. You can get more information about the Zippy the Circle series here!